Join us to power Africa
We bring together optimists to make energy accessible and affordable in Africa. Our vision is to power Africa; to provide energy at the lowest cost. We believe access to energy is a basic human right. Want to be a part?
- Identify potential customers and run the end-to-end sales.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to define and execute our sales strategy.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule – Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback – Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Create compelling sales pitches.
- Sell the company’s products and services.
- Complete all paperwork relating to a sale. – Perform research on the competition’s services.
- Reach out to potential clients to inform them about our products and services.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BSc./BA degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Prior experience in retail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
We believe in equal employment opportunity and appreciate cultural diversity. We strongly frown against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. How to apply Kindly click on this link and fill the requirements.